for the media
artoberVA is a celebration of arts & culture in Richmond and the Tri-Cities area. With the support of generous financial partners, CultureWorks spends the month of October promoting events and encouraging residents and visitors to engage the world class culture and arts scene in Central Virginia.
Please feel free to use the following images and logo files in your media coverage of artoberVA:
- 2nd annual artoberVA celebration of the arts and culture in Richmond and the Tri-Cities area
- Runs from October 1 – October 31
- Over 200 arts and culture organizations are participating
- artoberVA 2017 offers a highly interactive calendar that allows for sorting, searching, and planning individual experiences
- Lots of family friendly experiences throughout the celebration
- Lots of new collaborations and arts and culture experiences in new places throughout Richmond and the Tri-Cities
- Follow and join the conversation on social media at #artoberVA
- CultureWorks' mission is to drive a vibrant community by inspiring, enabling, and cultivating world-class arts and culture.
- CultureWorks engages the community in arts and culture through promotion and advocacy, provides assistance to artists and 501(c)(3) arts and culture organizations, and drives collaboration to address the key challenges and opportunities of the community.
- Terry Menefee Gau, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caron Sterling, email@example.com